What is the CISSP?
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification is vendor-neutral and globally recognized.
All information security professionals who are certified by (ISC)² recognize that such certification is a privilege that must be both earned and maintained. In support of this principle, all (ISC)² members are required to commit to fully support this Code of Ethics (the “Code”). (ISC)² members who intentionally or knowingly violate any provision of the Code will be subject to action by a peer review panel, which may result in the revocation of certification. (ISC)² members are obligated to follow the ethics complaint procedure upon observing any action by an (ISC)² member that breach the Code. Failure to do so may be considered a breach of the Code pursuant to Canon IV.
There are only four mandatory canons in the Code. By necessity, such high-level guidance is not intended to be a substitute for the ethical judgment of the professional.
Code of Ethics Preamble:
- The safety and welfare of society and the common good, duty to our principles, and to each other, requires that we adhere, and be seen to adhere, to the highest ethical standards of behavior
- Therefore, strict adherence to this Code is a condition of certification
Code of Ethics Canons:
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally
- Provide diligent and competent service to principles
- Advance and protect the profession
To qualify for this cybersecurity certification, you must have:
- At least five years of cumulative, paid, full-time work experience
- In two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Exam Title: CISSP
- # of Questions: 250
- Passing Grade: 700 out of 1000 Points
- Duration: Up to 6 Hours
- Preferred Testing Center: Pearson VUE
- Test Format: Multiple Choice & Advanced Innovative Questions
Who’s it For?
- Security Consultants
- Security Analysts
- Security Managers
- Security Auditors
- Security Architects
- IT Director/Managers
- Directors of Security
- Network Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
Virtual Training – Scanning & Enumeration – 18 Sep 2017$19.99
Pentester Prep Workshop – 14-15 Oct 2017$250.00
Pentester Prep Workshop – 16-17 Sep 2017$250.00
SOC Analyst Prep Workshop – 30 Sep/01 Oct 2017$250.00
SOC Analyst Prep Workshop – 28-29 Oct 2017$250.00
Virtual Training – Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)$1,899.00
Virtual Training – Certified Network Defender (C|ND)$1,899.00
Virtual Training – Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO)$2,199.00