Position: Web Developer/Administrator (1818)
Location: McLean, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Travel: No travel is anticipated for this contract.
The Sponsor’s publishing services provide quality visualization and publishing services in support of corporate communication requirements for a community-wide client base. The Sponsor requires support specializing in the development, maintenance, and operations of SharePoint and WordPress websites. The work may be performed independently or within a team environment. The Sponsor needs polished skills in concept development and execution while managing a moderate to heavy workload. The Sponsor requires engineering support while working independently most times.
- The Contractor shall create weekly and monthly status reports along with other customer support responsibilities.
- The Contractor shall support the Sponsor in the organizing and tracking of several projects among development, networking, and customer support.
- The Contractor shall set up account profiles for the Sponsor’s handling process for information control.
- The Contractor shall submit and approve requests for users looking for Internal SharePoint accesses.
- The Contractor shall prepare system upgrades and other Operations and Maintenance (O&M) as needed.
- The Contractor shall develop project plans.
- The Contractor shall develop implementation schedules for routine updates.
- The Contractor shall incorporate accessibility standards into web design and associated applications.
- The Contractor shall design sites using the WordPress platform.
- The Contractor shall assess and validate SharePoint requirements across the Sponsor organization.
- The Contractor shall assess and validate web requirements across the Sponsor organization.
- The Contractor shall redesign the existing SharePoint applications to add new features, optimize, scale, or improve stability and performance.
- The Contractor shall provide O&M and content management support for Sponsor’s SharePoint sites.
- The Contractor shall create new Sponsor SharePoint sites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications, and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience using Joomla to build websites.
- Demonstrated experience developing SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated experience using software such as WordPress.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with technical partners.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating alternative platforms such as SharePoint, WordPress, and Joomla for projects to meet enterprise and mission-specific needs.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience using project integration tools to track projects.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting access issues and setting up profiles in different security environments.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
- Demonstrated experience assisting customers to identify and select the best solutions for requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor and internal IT partners.
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe products such as Dreamweaver and Adobe Illustrator.
- Demonstrated experience using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS.)
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint Application Developer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org