Position: Project Integration Support (1819)
Location: McLean, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Travel: Travel is anticipated for this contract; local travel/POV will be on an as-needed basis, within the local place of performance
The Sponsor is an IT-oriented office that aims to revolutionize analysis by creating and supporting tools that enable analysts to find relevant information more effectively and to identify connections in data. It also provides IT consultation services to help various customers achieve their strategic goals. To that end, we require technical support for a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software platform that provides natural language processing (NLP). While the software vendor is responsible for developing and customizing the application itself, the Sponsor requires project integration support for its Lean-Agile projects related to Sponsor’s search and discovery application.
- The Contractor shall work closely with the Sponsor’s IT partners and the Sponsor’s Mission Program Managers to transform user needs and processes into requirements for system development.
- The Contractor shall help Mission and IT partners further refine or adjust the Lean-Agile partnership as necessary to facilitate effective and efficient processes.
- The Contractor shall serve as a requirements team touch point for coordinating with the development side.
- The Contractor shall work closely with the Sponsor to support, document, and manage changes in multiple applications including the Sponsor’s search and discovery application and other high-profile application systems.
- The Contractor shall strengthen collaboration and partnership between the Sponsor and its software development partner.
- The Contractor shall track action items, ensuring they are completed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications, and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience providing total system perspectives, including technology understanding, dependencies, and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing schedules, agendas, and information materials.
- Demonstrated experience managing requirements in an Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment to turn user needs into requirements for developers and other technologists.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, including hands-on experience working with In-Q-Tel and commercial vendors.
- Demonstrated experience writing and managing requirements, setting expectations for delivery, and providing status updates to technology partners.
- Demonstrated experience tracking requirements in JIRA and abiding by Lean-Agile development processes.
- Demonstrated experience working with JIRA administrators to initiate new projects.
- Demonstrated experience with oral and written communications related to flagship-level user application development.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with, and bridging the work between, internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated experience with program documentation activities such as creating, drafting, and reviewing documentation.
- Certifications: PMP, SAFe Agile, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and a Scrum Master.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
- Demonstrated experience bringing artificial intelligence and machine learning applications to the Sponsor’s enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a dynamic team environment and with technical and non-technical officers.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and advising on concept development, system specifications, technical exchanges, requirements generation, metrics, and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with technologies and user applications related to search and discovery.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution, including organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems, planning projects, meeting objectives, developing contingencies, and producing schedules.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating, collaborating, and working across organizational boundaries.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org