Position: AI/ML Systems Architecture Support (1822)
Location: McLean, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Travel: Travel is anticipated for this contract; local travel/POV will be on an as-needed basis, within the local place of performance
The Sponsor seeks to build a repository of data that looks and reads like how data analysts read and review using the Sponsor’s network every day. This data could be shared with commercial companies and other collaborators to provide a realistic understanding of the type of data an artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) application would need to successfully function in an operational environment. To that end, we require technical support for a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software platform that provides natural language processing (NLP). While the software vendor is responsible for developing and customizing the application itself, the Sponsor requires systems architecture support related to its search and discovery application environment.
- The Contractor shall support the Sponsor’s Lean-Agile projects related to its search and discovery application.
- The Contractor shall work closely with the Sponsor’s IT partners and Subject Matter Experts to transform user needs and processes into requirements for system development.
- The Contractor shall help the office and IT partners further refine or adjust the Lean-Agile partnership as necessary to facilitate effective and efficient processes.
- The Contractor shall advocate for change management and help the team adopt new technologies.
- The Contractor shall monitor the user requirements for information discovery projects with a focus on the conceptualization and creation of ground truth data to support the evaluation, testing, and integration of AI/ML applications within the analytic environment.
- The Contractor shall develop and deploy a data extraction and parsing framework integrated with the Sponsor’s search and discovery application.
- The Contractor shall provide a total system perspective including the technology understanding, dependencies, business process, and requirements.
- The Contractor shall become familiar with the language and voice of analytic reporting that will be the basis for creating publicly available data.
- The Contractor shall collaborate within the office to understand the needs and utility of ground truth test data.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with other Sponsor organizations to coordinate and understand factors affecting the generation of ground truth data.
- The Contractor shall design the methodology and the plan for the generation of ground truth data, and coordinate with the Sponsor to implement the plan.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications, and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with requirements management.
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software.
- Demonstrated experience working or consulting in Agile and multi-project environments.
- Demonstrated experience with supporting flagship-level user application development.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a dynamic team environment and with technical and non-technical officers.
- Demonstrated familiarity with search and discovery technologies and user applications.
- Demonstrated experience with developing NER schemas and data extraction and parsing frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to apply extraction and parsing frameworks to user requirements.
- Demonstrated experience applying text extraction and parsing frameworks to labeling software and COTS AI/ML applications.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and guiding for concept development, system specifications, technical exchanges, requirements generation, metrics, and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution, including organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems, planning projects, meeting objectives, developing contingencies, and producing schedules.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and collaborating with users and IT professionals to gather requirements and define technology needs.
- Demonstrated experience with NLP systems such as entity extraction, entity resolution, machine translation, or similar linguistic capabilities.
- Demonstrated recent experience with AI/ML concepts, computing frameworks, technologies, and applications.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
- Demonstrated experience coordinating, collaborating, and working across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated experience testing end-to-end requirements in applications for operational deployment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Excel macros, and VBA scripting.
- Demonstrated experience working in an analytic area in the Sponsor’s organization.
- Demonstrated experience developing and deploying software into cloud computing environments, such as Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience in creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com