Home Lab Setup w/ Tyrone E. Wilson
Are you ready to take your first steps into the world of cybersecurity? Join Tyrone E. Wilson as he walks through the steps you need to get started with your very own home lab. Home or online labs are crucial for advancing your cybersecurity career as a SOC Analyst or Penetration Tester. It’s also a great way to gain the hands-on experience and talking points needed to succeed in job interviews.
Presenter: Mr. Tyrone E. Wilson is a passionate information security professional with 25 years of experience in information technology and has a mission to improve as many lives as possible through education in cybersecurity. Wilson also has extensive knowledge in computer network defense, vulnerability assessments, cyber threat analysis, and incident response. As a former cybersecurity analyst for the United States Army, Wilson developed security structures to ensure American intelligence systems were protected from foreign threats. Aside from being a Sr. InfoSec Engineer at Equinix Wilson is also the Founder and CEO of Cover6 Solutions, LLC; which teaches companies and professionals various aspects of information security, penetration testing, and IPv6.
- Tyrone E. Wilson (Twitter) – https://www.twitter.com/tywilson21
- Tyrone E. Wilson (YouTube) – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSAivY-SJkzS9piCl7682Q
If you would like to present to our group, please fill out a submission form:
Leave a Review of the @DCCyberWarriors:
Donate to the Group
We look forward to having you join our community!
- The Cover6 Solutions Team
- Website – https://www.cover6solutions.com
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/cover6solutions
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cover6-solutions-llc/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cover6solutions.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Cover6Solutions