- This event has passed.
What is AI, ML and Deep Learning what are the trends?
December 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us as Prem Jadhwani talks about AI, ML and Deep Learning. With worldwide spending on AI expected to reach $46 billion by 2020 (a 768% increase over 2016’s spend), the U.S. government is increasingly aware that it is not alone in the pursuit. America’s leadership tomorrow hinges on effective AI investments today.
Topics Covered :
1) What is AI, ML and Deep Learning and how it is different than other technologies and trends?
2) What is the current state of the AI & ML today ? What are some of the current uses?
3) What does the future hold for AI & ML ? What is the difference between Narrow AI and General AI & Super AI?
4) What kind of workloads and applications are most suitable for AI and ML?
5) Why should we (Public Sector / Federal Govt.) care about AI and ML? How does it help with cyber threat mitigation & Predictive Maintenance? Where else is it currently being used or being planned to be used?
6) What are the risks and challenges in adoption of AI & ML and how can public sector overcome them?
7) What kind of technology innovations have caused the tipping point of AI and ML and enabled rapid adoption?
8) How do Federal Agencies get started on the adoption of AI & ML and what are some of the best practices?
**We have recruiters attending the event, please bring your latest résumé**